This project requires around 720ma which requires at least a 1 amp switch to control the power.
- Step 1: Print all of the required materials with a 3D printer. The links to the .stl files can be found above.
- Step 2: Solder wires to the metal plates on the battery back. One wire will go the the switch, and from the switch it will return to the base.
- Step 3: Strip wires and solder 3 wires together on the ground pin on ATTiny85
- Step 4: Solder one ground wire to the LED strip and the other side to the momentary push button
- Step 5: From the other side of a push button, solder the other end back to pin 0 on the ATTiny. This would be the bottom right pin
- Step 6: Connect the positive from the battery pack to the top right pin on the ATTiny. Solder another wire and lead it to the LED strip above.
- Step 7: Wire pin 1 on the ATTiny and connect it to DIN on the LED strip
- Step 8: Glue components together
- Step 9: Print image from printer and tape on the back of plexiglass
- Step 10: Use a Dremel tool to etch out the image
- Step 11: Put the plexiglass on the project